You can order a green box, food bin, pink garden waste sack or a white plastic recycling sack online.
Report a faulty street light online.
Help keep our streets clean by reporting an abandoned car online.
If your rubbish or recycling is not collected, report it online.
Request a special collection if you want to get rid of items that are too large or heavy for normal household waste collection.
Report problems or request services directly to us online. You can easily report broken street lights, missed bin collections, abandoned vehicles and more.
You can also save time by applying for council tax direct debit, a skip permit or a even birth certificate online.
If you have a general enquiry or complaint, please get in touch with Ealing customer services.
Report it forms
- Report a refuse or recycling collection problem
- Report a street lighting problem
- Report an abandoned vehicle
- Report fly-tipping (dumped rubbish)
- Report graffiti
- Report an obstruction on the road or pavement
- Report a street cleansing problem
- Report a dead animal on the road or pavement
- Report illegal street trading
- Report a tree problem
- Report a problem with a building or property
- Report a planning breach
- Report a noise or pollution problem
- Report a problem with a recycling site/bank
- Report a problem with parking
- Report a road defect
- Report an illegal outhouse or house of multiple occupation
Request it forms
- Order recycling containers
- Order garden waste containers
- Request a bulky items collection
- Apply for a birth, death or marriage certificate
- Apply for council tax direct debit
- Apply for housing benefit and/or council tax support
- Apply for local welfare assistance
- Request a building control site inspection (you will need a postcode before booking)
- Apply for library membership
- Request a council housing repair
- Apply for a primary or high school place from September 2013 (in-year)