Please use this form for questions about current planning application or general advice. For example, to find out if you need planning permission.
Before you start
General advice calls are limited to 15 minutes. If you need detailed or written advice, please use the book a planning appointment form.
You may find the information you need is already online:
- Check the status of your planning application
- Pre-application advice on a larger project
- The Planning Portal has detailed advice, including an interactive house which gives guidance on many common householder projects.
- Request a planning file
- Report a breach of planning regulations
You will need
- Planning application reference number (if known)
- Planning officer’s name (if known).
What happens next
An officer will call you within 48 hours.
This form should take approximately five minutes to complete.