Book a planning appointment
Please use this form if you want to book time with a planner, to get advice on:
- Householder applications
- Certificate of lawfulness
- Approval of details
- Simple change of use
- Simple extensions and alterations.
It costs £186 (£155 plus VAT) for a 30 minute appointment.
If you want a written summary of the advice you get, it will be an extra £60 (£50 plus VAT).
Before you start
Do not complete this form if:
- You are asking about a current application, please use the call-back form
- You need pre-application advice on a larger project.
You will need
- Proposal address
- Description of proposal
- Existing and proposed plans or sketches
- Credit or debit card
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents. For example; site plans, drawings and photographs.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf)
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- The maximum total upload size is 20MB for all files.
What happens next
The planner will call you at the time and date you choose. If you paid for written advice, you will get this within 10 working days of the planning appointment.
This form should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.