Following the introduction of our online system, permits that begin with the prefix "EAX"can be renewed using your online account. For those who don't have an account, you can easily register for a new online account.
It is the permit holder's responsibility to renew their parking permit before their current permit is due to expire. You may be liable to receive a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) if you park in a permit holders' space and your permit has been expired for more than seven days.
Please make a note of the expiry date of your permit to ensure you renew on time. Please allow yourself plenty of time to renew your permit. If your permit has expired, our online system will no longer display the option to renew and you will have to apply for a new permit.
Permits are issued electronically, so you do not need display a paper copy in your vehicle.
Before you apply
Supporting documents are required in the following circumstances:
- Change of vehicle: If your vehicle details have changed in the previous 12 months you must provide a copy of your full V5C vehicle registration log book from the DVLA.
- Change of address: If you have changed address in the last 12 months and not previously supplied supporting documents, you must provide proof of address (dated within the last three months) and a copy of your full V5C document. Both must be in the same name and address of the permit application.
- Blue Badge holder: You can only submit your application by post or in person. Please complete a Blue Badge application form. You must include a copy of the front and back of your disabled badge, a proof of address and copy of your vehicle V5C document with your application. Once received it can take up to 10 working days to process.
The cost of a permit will depend upon the hours of restriction in your parking zone, the number of vehicles in your household, carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions of your vehicle and fuel type. Blue Badge holders are issued permits at no cost.
Read the terms and conditions for resident parking permits.
Once you have renewed and paid for your permit you will be able to park in your controlled parking zone from the start date of your permit.
To renew online you will need the following:
- your debit/credit card details (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro or Electron)
- your online account username and password
Renew in person or by post
You can only apply in person if you are a Blue Badge holder or if you intend to pay by direct debit. Renewals will take 10 working days to process. Permits are not available to purchase on the same day.
To apply in person:
- bring your completed application form or obtain a form
- bring proof of residency and vehicle ownership (V5C)
- bring a copy of both sides of your Blue Badge (if applicable)
You can submit your application in person to the parking reception at:
Customer service centre
14-16 Uxbridge Road
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Or by post to:
PO Box 46264