Request help moving your bins

If you need help to move your recycling and rubbish bins for collection day, ask for an assisted collection. This is for residents who are not physically able to put their rubbish and recycling out. This may be because of a disability, illness or mobility problem. 

The collection will be made from your front doorstep instead of the front boundary of your home. They will return it once it has been emptied.  

Before you start

Do not complete this form is if there is someone that can help you with your recycling and rubbish.

We do not offer assisted collections from flats. Contact your landlord if you need help. 

What happens next

We will email you when this has been set up. 

Please check My Account for updates.

This form should take approximately five minutes to complete.

Start form