If we have told you that you do not qualify for a blue badge, disabled bay or freedom pass, you can ask us to review the decision.
Before you start
Your review request must be made within 28 days from the date of the refusal letter.
You will need
- Date of the decision (you can find this on your decision letter)
- To explain in full why you think our decision is wrong. It is not enough to say; ‘I do not agree with the decision’. You need to say why you think the decision is wrong and give us any extra information that may help.
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents. For example, reports from a health professional (eg hospital consultant, physiotherapist), a letter from your GP.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files cannot be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
We will look at the application again and tell you what we have decided, taking into account what you have told us and any new supporting evidence.
We aim to do this within 28 days.
We will contact you if we need you to explain something or to ask for more information.
This form should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.