Ealing Council offers a garden waste collection service, allowing you to have your lawn clippings and plant and hedge prunings conveniently collected each fortnight.
By signing up for this service you will have a choice between wheelie bins or reusable sacks and will simply need to place at the front edge of your property by 7am each fortnight on your normal refuse and recycling collection day.
- This is an annual chargeable service that starts on 1 April, runs until 31 March of the following year, and offers a renewal of the subscription from 1 April each year.
- Properties will receive a fortnightly collection of garden waste from either a wheelie bin or reusable sacks, for an annual subscription of £79.60.
- A discounted rate of £60.90 is available to residents aged over 65 and those in receipt of means tested benefits. This includes Housing or Council Tax Benefit, Job Seekers Allowance, Income Support and Pension Credit.
- Residents joining between 1 October and 31 January will be charged a lower rate of £60.90, and a further discounted rate of £48.40 is also available to residents aged over 65 and for other recipients of means tested benefits.
- The best way to pay your annual subscription is by direct debit, you have the options to either make one full payment or pay by quarterly instalments.
The council does not accept garden waste in the normal household refuse collection.