Use this form to report a problem at a neighbourhood recycling site in the borough. This may be an overflowing bin or if the bins haven’t been emptied.
Before you start
Do not use this form to report a fly-tip or a missed recycling collection.
You will need
- Location of recycling site
- To describe the problem
- Photo (if you have one).
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents. For example, a photo of the recycling site.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
We will aim to fix the problem within two working days. Containers that are not collected by our contractor may take longer.
This form should take approximately five minutes to complete.