Your tenancy

At the beginning of your tenancy you sign a tenancy agreement. This sets out the details of the contract between you and Ealing Council.

All housing tenancy-related enquiries can be dealt with by your housing officer or either of the reception offices.

Information on Your tenancy

Ealing Council Your tenancy information RSS feed