We investigate properties that do not comply with planning regulations. Where necessary enforcement action can be taken.
Tell us if you have concerns about a possible breach of planning regulations. Your details will be kept confidential. You can make a report as follows:
Areas where enforcement may apply are:
- building works, including extensions, outbuildings, shop fronts or high walls
- changes in the way a property is used
- breaches of conditions and deviations from planning permission already granted
- listed buildings
- satellite dishes
- protected trees
- demolition in conservation areas
We do not investigate:
- party wall issues
- trespass or damage to your property
- unsafe building work practices at construction sites
- boundary disputes.