Brent Lodge Animal Centre recently won an award and we paid a visit to the 'bunny park'.
A friendly porcupine has arrived at Brent Lodge Animal Centre in need of a good home.
There are lots of ways to reduce waste over the festive period - including recycling your tree.
...this winter. Tips on keeping yourself - and your home - nice and toasty...while saving money.
There are plenty of local events to enjoy - and free car parking at weekends, too.
A reward scheme is coming - giving you the chance to build points to claim discounts at shops.
Apprentices, and businesses with them, have been winning awards - while 150 new placements have been pledged.
A victim tells us how she managed to escape her abusive partner, with some help.
Entrepreneurs and new businesses can get support in our libraries thanks to a new scheme.
...in Southall. Work has started on the improvement project which aims to boost the town.
The truth is revealed behind the Christmas object in front of Ealing Town Hall.
Around Ealing is the council's magazine for residents and businesses in the borough. It comes out 10 times a year.
Packed with features about our services and showing how the council is responding to your wishes so we can make this a better place to live. Around Ealing is hand-delivered throughout the borough, with a distribution of 137,500 copies. You can also pick-up a copy at the council's town hall receptions and libraries.
Around Ealing was Winner of the council publication design category in The Good Communications Print Awards 2011.
It was also Commended in both council publication journalism and council publication of the year categories.
Christmas mystery revealed: Video showing the truth behind the object that has appeared in front of Ealing Town Hall - and the event planned for it. Watch
Brent Lodge Animal Centre: Take a tour round the small zoo on your doorstep. Watch
Porcupine settles in: Tari the porcupine is a new arrival at Brent Lodge Animal Centre. Watch
More inside the latest edition
- Know your limit. How much is too much? With drinking to excess more common during the festive period, find out the number of units your drinks contain. Read more
- Do it online. The council's website has undergone some changes and it is easier to use than ever before. Find out why. Read more
- Local history. Find out about the documentary film being made about Ealing's rock and blues heritage; and the tale of the town's peculiar old fair, which used to feature pig racing and all sorts of curiosities. Read more
Ealing's Christmas mystery, as referenced in this month's edition. What is coming to Ealing this Christmas? Watch it here.
And...did you miss these?
Here is what else you can do on these pages:
- View the latest interactive e-mag edition of Around Ealing
- View previous editions of the magazine
- View our archive of local history articles
- Contact the editor
Not received your copy of Around Ealing?
If you have not received the latest edition, please email Dave Gardner, including your name and address.