Access your housing benefits account

 Sign up to MyAccount to access your benefits account online.

  • View your housing benefit entitlement, payment dates and amounts
  • View your council tax support entitlement
  • See how your housing benefit and council tax support has been calculated

Please note: only live accounts that are already in payment can be accessed.

If you hold a joint tenancy or are partners with a housing benefit and/or council tax support claimant,  only the claimant can register to view the council tax and/ or housing benefit accounts.

Log in to your benefits account

Create an account