Which area do you live/want to live in?
The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) has determined that Ealing borough falls within four Broad Rental Market areas (BRMA).
The VOA defines a BRMA as an area:
- within which a person could reasonably be expected to live taking into account the availability of health services, education, recreation, personal banking and shopping by public and private transport, to and from those facilities and services.
The BRMA in Ealing cover the following areas:
- Outer West London - Greenford, Northolt, Yeading, Southall
- North West London - Alperton, Horsenden Hill and North Northolt
- Inner West London - Acton, North Acton, Harlesden, Chiswick, Ealing, Hanwell, Northfield, Boston Manor and South Ealing.
- Inner North London - parts of Park Royal
Please note: The amount of benefit that you are entitled to may change and depends on your circumstances at the time you make your claim.