Due to a vehicle breakdown, there are some areas where there are flats and flats above shops that will have their recycling collected tomorrow (Saturday, 24 September) instead of today.
Please remember collections are running a day behind this week. Collections will return to normal on Monday, 26 September.
Use this form to report a missed household or business collection.
Before you start
You need to report a missed collection by 1pm, the day after the scheduled collection day.
For household collections, make sure:
- You put your rubbish and recycling out before 7am, on the right day
- You are sure that the collection crew have already visited your road (food waste may be collected at a different time to your rubbish or recycling)
- There is no tag on your bin to tell you why it was not collected - check what you can recycle.
For business collections, make sure:
- You put your waste out the night before your scheduled collection day
- It’s put out within your allocated time slot (if you are a sack or cardboard customer in a timed collection zone)
- You are sure that the collection crew have already visited.
What happens next
We will come back and collect by the end of the next working day.
This form should take approximately five minutes to complete.