Due to a vehicle breakdown, there are some roads in Ealing that will not receive their scheduled food waste collection today. These roads will be visited and cleared first thing tomorrow Wednesday, 29 November. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Use this form to report a missed household or business collection.
Before you start
You need to report a missed collection from 5pm on the day of your scheduled collection and by 1pm on the day after the scheduled collection day.
For household collections, make sure:
- You put your rubbish and recycling out before 7am, on the right day
- You are sure that the collection crew have already visited your road (food waste may be collected at a different time to your rubbish or recycling)
- There is no tag on your bin to tell you why it was not collected - check what you can recycle.
For business collections, make sure:
- You put your waste out the night before your scheduled collection day
- It’s put out within your allocated time slot (if you are a sack or cardboard customer in a timed collection zone)
- You are sure that the collection crew have already visited.
What happens next
We will come back and collect by the end of the next working day.
This form should take approximately five minutes to complete.