Going to a new school is a very important step for your child. Ealing Council wants to make the process of applying for a school place as easy as possible for parents and carers.
Read the below options carefully to make sure you use the correct application for your child.
- For applicants with a child who is of nursery 2 age wishing to apply to attend reception in September 2014 whose date of birth is between 1 September 2009 and 31 August 2010.
- For year 2 pupils currently attending an infant school, to attend junior school in September 2014, whose date of birth is between 1 September 2006 and 31 August 2007.
- Rising 5 and infant-junior transfer application forms are hosted by www.eadmissions.org.uk The last date of application is 15 January 2014. If you are applying after this date please contact the school admissions team for a late application form.
- For applicants who are currently year 6 applying to start in year 7 in September 2014, whose date of birth is between 1 September 2002 and 31 August 2003.
- 11+ application forms are hosted by www.eadmissions.org.uk. The last date of application is 31 October 2013. If you are applying after this date, please contact the school admissions team for a late application form.
- If your year 6 child is not attending a school, you must also apply for an in-year admission year 6 place immediately. You need to make two applications, one for year 7 and one for year 6.
- For applicants wishing to apply for current year reception to year 11 whose dates of birth fall between 1 September 1997 and 31 August 2009, for new arrivals to the borough, and for those on roll at a local school wanting an immediate transfer within the current academic year.
- In-year online application forms are hosted internally and can only be accessed via the in-year admissions pages. There is no expiration date on in-year admission forms and all in-year admission forms must be completed online.