In-year admissions

Start primary or high school during the school year

Apply for an in-year primary or high school place if:

  • you need your child to change to a different school in Ealing
  • you are moving or have recently moved and need a school place for your child in Ealing

Apply for an in-year primary school place

Apply for an in-year high school place

Information on In-year admissions

Ealing Council In-year admissions information RSS feed