You can ask us to collect large items that are too big for your bin.
All you need to do is book a collection and leave the items where they can be seen, at the front or side of your home.
Working out the number of items
- Several items in a box or plastic bag should be listed as one item
- A bed base and mattress will be counted as two items
- Broken furniture must be bundled and tied up securely and is also classed as one item
- It must be of a size and weight that two people can carry.
What we do not collect
We will not collect:
- From commercial premises or red routes. You will need to arrange a collection from a licensed waste contractor instead
- Builders rubbish, bricks, concrete, iron baths, pianos, asbestos, earth, sand, gravel, tins of paint, oil, boilers or chemical storage tanks, gas cylinders, tyres, batteries or dead domestic pets.
- Any items which breach health and safety regulations, for example asbestos, gas cylinders and any other hazardous waste.
- Up to eight items: £45
- Fridge or freezer: £30 each
- More than eight items: We will inspect items and give you a quote.
We do not offer discounts or refunds.
Book a collection
You must read the terms and conditions before making a booking.
There is no limit on the number of collections booked in a year. There is a maximum of three items per collection for fridges or freezers.