Report a housing repair

Non-emergency housing repair

If you are a council tenant and something is broken or not working properly in your home, you can request a repair online. Please read about what we repair before asking us to repair something for you.

Request a non-emergency housing repair

Emergency repair

Outside normal office hours (weekends, bank holidays and evenings between 5pm and 8am) we only handle emergency repairs. To report out-of-hours emergency repairs, including lift repairs, call 0800 181744 from a landline or (020) 8825 5682 with a mobile. Do not report an emergency repair online. 

Damp and mould

If you are a council tenant and you need to tell us about a damp or mould problem within your Ealing Council property, please report it online.

Report damp and mould

Reporting heating problems

Contact our heating contractor direct to request heating or hot water repairs and arrange for your annual gas servicing inspection. 

Communal area repair

You can either call our contact centre on 0800 181744 to report a communal repair or report it online: