Social care and councillor complaints

Complaints about adults and children and families services are covered by a separate policy. 

To find out more, view the adults' services complaints policy and procedure and children's services complaints policy and procedure

Make a complaint to adult or children’s services


Complaints about councillors are also covered separately through the council’s Standards Committee.