What if I'm still not satisfied

If you are still unhappy after going through the formal complaints process, you have the right to complain to the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman or the Housing Ombudsman. 

The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman investigates complaints about councils and all adult social care providers. For more information go to:  

The Housing Ombudsman investigates complaints relating to tenant and leaseholder matters or landlord functions. For more information go to:

Did you know the Housing Ombudsman Service can also help you make a complaint to us. You can contact them: