Electrical and electronic recycling
Small electrical and electronic items contain precious metals and resources which can be recycled or reused to make new products. You can recycle them at our neighbourhood recycling sites below..
Small electrical items include clocks, small DIY tools, hairdryers, kettles, phones, radios, electronic toys and small kitchen appliances.
The electrical recycling banks are located at the following sites:
- Bromyard Avenue, Acton W3 7JY
- Fleming Road, Golflinks Estate, Southall UB1
- Junction Borders Road
- Lady Margaret Road, opposite Neal Avenue, Southall UB1 2NP
- South Ealing Road, opposite South Ealing Station, W5 4QT
- Sudbury Hill shopping parade
- The Mall, W5
We have also partnered with West London Waste Authority and TRAID to provide free home collections of unwanted small electrical waste items as long as you have at least one bag of unwanted clothes, shoes and textiles for collection. Find out more and book a collection time slot