Ways to pay your service charges

Direct Debit

Direct debit is the most efficient and easiest way to pay. Payments are made automatically from your bank or building society account. If there is any change to your monthly service charge payments, we will  tell you about the change first and then contact your bank or building society to change the amount. This means you will not have to change this yourself, making it a more convenient way to pay your service charges.

Set up a direct debit

Standing order

Your bank will take the correct amount from your account each month and pay it directly to us. Your bank may charge for this service.  If your service charge changes, you will need to tell the bank the new amount to be taken out. This usually happens in April each year. If you have internet banking, you should be able to set up the standing order online.

Request to pay by standing order 

By telephone

Call 0300 4560545 24-hours-a-day, seven days a week to pay by credit or debit card .

We accept Mastercard or Visa credit cards, Visa debit cards, Delta or Maestro. 

Internet or telephone banking

Contact your bank or access your online banking account and arrange to make a payment. You will need to give:

  •  Our bank account number: 02390175
  •  Our bank sort code: 30-00-00
  •  Reference number: (your service charge account number)
  •  Our bank is: Lloyds Bank Plc

Pay online

If you have a debit or credit card you can pay your service charges online with our secure payments service. All payments made through this site will show on your own personal history which is your proof of payment.

Pay your service change online 

Remittance payment

You can let us know you have paid a service charge invoice by sending a remittance document. Organisations use this when making bulk BACS payments to show the breakdown of payments for each account.

Send a remittance 

Refund or credit transfer

You can ask for your money back from a credit balance on your service charge account. 

You can also ask for credit to be transferred between your service charge and major works accounts. 

Request a service charge refund or credit transfer