A remittance is a letter you send to let us know you have paid an invoice. Complete this form to send a remittance for a payment you have made for service charges or major works.
Before you start
You should only complete this form if you are the homeowner or managing agent and have made a payment for service charges or major works.
You will need
- The service charge or major works account number
- Property address
- The remittance document.
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents. For example: the remittance advice document.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
Once we receive the remittance document, we will send the payment to the service charge or major works account within three working days.
This form should take approximately five minutes to complete.