Complete this form if you:
- Are a homeowner (or their legal representative) requesting a refund of your service charge or major works account
- Want a credit to be transferred between your service charge and major works accounts.
Before you start
Do not complete this form if you are not the current owner (or their legal representative) of the property.
Major works refunds will not be made if you owe money on your service charge account and no agreement has been made to pay this back.
Service charge refunds will not be made if you owe money on your major works account and no agreement has been made to pay this back.
We are only able to provide refunds by cheque and they can only be made payable to an owner of the property.
You will need
- The service charge or major works account number
- Property address
- The amount of the refund or credit to be transferred
- The name on the cheque for refunds (this must be one or both of the leaseholders on the account)
- Consent of all leaseholders, if there is more than one name on the lease.
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents. For example, a marriage certificate if you have recently married and the name on your account has changed.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
We will email to tell you if your request for a refund has been approved. We aim to do this within 10 working days. If approved, you should receive your cheque three weeks later.
Refunds will be sent to the contact address held on our system. For credit transfers please check My Account to confirm that the transfer has taken place. We aim to do this within 10 working days.
This form should take approximately five minutes to complete.