Report a housing repair

Report a housing repair

If you are a council tenant and something is broken or not working properly in your home, you can request a repair online. Please read about what we repair before asking us to repair something for you.

Request a non-emergency housing repair

Do not report an emergency repair online, call us instead.

Reporting heating problems

Contact our heating contractor direct to request heating or hot water repairs and arrange for your annual gas servicing inspection. 

Communal areas

Communal areas include stairs and landings, door entry systems, communal lighting, drains, and communal windows. Call our contact centre on 0800 181744 to report or get updates on a communal repair.