Mattress disposal by trade customers
Trade customers are required to pay a charge of £11.50 per mattress for the disposal of mattresses.
This payment will be taken by the weighbridge operator.
Trade customers disposing of commercial waste in addition to mattresses will need to:
- confirm the number of mattresses to the weighbridge operator
- have the gross weight of the vehicle recorded on the weighbridge
- tip commercial waste
- return to the weighbridge for the net weight of the vehicle to be recorded
- pay the charge for the commercial waste and number of mattresses that will be disposed of
- return to the recycling area to unload the mattresses
These rules will be strictly enforced.