Skip licences

Controlled parking zones

If a skip is needed within a controlled parking zone (CPZ), you will need to pay an extra £50 per skip.

Skips on the road take up at least as much space as a vehicle and have the same capacity limiting and revenue implications as vehicles.

The CPZ payment is paid when you apply for a skip licence. The CPZ charge will also need to be paid each time you renew your skip licence.