Advice and support
If you need further advice and support please contact the Prevent team on:
Telephone: 020 8825 9849 (non-emergency)
If you have a safeguarding concern and believe there is a risk to a child or a vulnerable adult please contact: Ealing Social Care: 020 8825 8000. The office hours are from 9am until 5pm. Outside of these hours you can call our emergency duty team (EDT) on 020 8825 5000.
If you believe there is an immediate threat of harm to an individual or others please call the police on 999.
Other useful information:
- Educate against Hate
- FAST (Families Against Stress and Trauma)
- Information and resources for schools in the borough
- Internet Matters
- London Safeguarding Children Board
- NSPCC - protecting children from radicalisation
- Open your eyes
- Prevent Tragedies
- The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP)