Appeals - council tax support


When we have considered your claim for council tax support we will send you a decision letter. This will show the information we have used to work out your entitlement. You should check this letter carefully.

If you think the information used to work out your council tax support is wrong, you may dispute it by asking us to explain it in writing.

Once you have received your review decision, if you are still unhappy, you may make an appeal.