MyAccount helps you to manage your council tax account online by allowing you to:
- view your instalments due to be paid
- view your payments made
- view your account balance
- set up a direct debit to pay your council tax
- change your direct debit bank account details
- make payments using a debit or credit card
- apply for a single person’s discount
- register for e-billing
Please note: To access your council tax account online, you must be the person liable to pay the bill. Council tax accounts in the names of businesses cannot be registered.
If you hold a joint tenancy or are partners with a housing benefit and/or council tax support claimant, only the claimant can register to view the council tax and/ or housing benefit accounts.