Do not complete this form:
If you are a council tenant and need to report one of the following problems on a housing estate this must be done in My Account.
- Blocked bin chute or problem in bin chute room
- Communal lighting
- Grounds maintenance (estate gardens and open areas)
- Japanese knotweed
Complete this form
If you are a tenant and need to report a problem on a housing estate or your block, that is not one of the above, please use the form below.
This form must not be used to report an internal repair in your home as this will delay any works to carry out the repair.
Before you start
Please be clear about the location, such as the nearest door number, floor level or the number on the item e.g. the lift number, streetlamp number etc.
We will also ask you for your contact details as we may need to contact you if we need more information or if we are unable to locate the repair.
You will not usually need to be at the property when the operatives attend to carry out the repair. If access through your property is required, we will call you in advance to let you know when we are coming.
Please note: Each page will time out after ten minutes.
Uploading supporting documents
You will be able to upload a photograph if you wish.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files cannot be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
We may need to contact you if we need more information or if we are unable to locate the repair.
You can call our contact centre on 020 8825 5682 or 0800 181744 to get updates on a communal repair.