The council's gritters have been out over the weekend and overnight, gritting primary routes. Some side roads and footways may still be a little slippery, so drivers and pedestrians are advised to take care.
The weather forecast will continue to be monitored to inform ongoing gritting activity.
Refuse and recycling collections are going ahead as scheduled but if we are unable to collect, the roads affected will be listed.
- Lower Boston Road and Uxbridge Road - right turn ban in place from Lower Boston Road onto Uxbridge Road. Thames Water repair works underway.
- Manor Road, West Ealing - Manor Road closed. Thames Water deploying repair team.
- Bridgman Road, Chiswick - Bridgman Road closed. Thames Water repair works underway.
- Park Hill, Ealing - Park Hill closed. Thames Water repair works underway.
- Alacross Road, Ealing - Alacross Road closed. Thames Water repair works underway.
- Church Road, Northolt - Church Road east/west section, not the A312, closed. Affinity Water repair works underway.
- Greenford Road, Greenford - junction with Ruislip Road East. Temporary 4-way traffic lights in place. Affinity Water repair works underway.
Check out further information on help to keep warm and well.
All schools are currently open but check your school website for updates.
Updated: 10.55am, 16 December