Warm spaces are being provided in the borough so that people have somewhere they can go if they are struggling to heat their homes.
You can find details of warm spaces offered by community organisations in the borough including contact details, how to get there and facilities provided in our Warm spaces directory. This list is updated regularly.
There are also a number of council run buildings that are open during the day and are open to visitors.
- Libraries - Get online, use the free wifi, borrow a book at one of Ealing’s libraries or attend courses such as maths workshops, digital for beginners and English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL).
- Leisure centres - Visit one of our leisure centres offering a vast range of facilities including swimming, badminton, dance classes and female only gyms.
- Community centres - Community centres across the borough offer a variety of activities for people of all ages. Your local community centre will have a programme of events.
- Children’s centres - There are 25 children’s centres each providing a range of activities aimed at children aged 0-5 and their families.
- Day care centres - The council’s day care centres provide tailored activities to older people and those with learning disabilities
- Healthy Homes Ealing - A free service available to all residents that provides advice on how to make your home more energy efficient and what grants might be available to you.
We have developed a warm spaces charter so that if you use one, you know what you can expect.