How do I register/create an account?
In order to access Ealing’s online services you must first create an account.
- To get to My Account, click on Sign in at the top right of this page.
- In My Account, to create an account, click on 'Register here'.
- Provide your email address and click on the verify button.
- You will receive a verification code sent to the email address you provided. The email sender is Microsoft on behalf of Ealing.
- Enter the verification code supplied in the email into the verification code box and select 'verify code'.
- Provide the details requested on the Registration for my account page (create a password, first name, last name).
- Confirm whether you are a personal or business user
- Select 'create an account'.
I did not get an email to verify my account
- If for any reason you do not receive an email to allow you to verify your account, please fill in your details again checking you have provided the correct email address.
My security details do not work
- To validate your account in order to manage council tax and housing benefits online, you will need to add some security details:
- The online reference can be found on council tax correspondence issued after 3 December 2019. If you haven’t received any correspondence from us after this date, and you cannot verify your council tax account using the other information below, please call us on 020 8825 7733 and we can supply it.
- Postcode is your current postcode.
- Last three digits of the telephone number is the number we hold in our council tax records.
- Last three digits of the bank account number is the one you use to pay your direct debit - it'll be on the front of your bank card.
I have forgotten my password
- After 10 attempts logging in, your account will lock you out.
- After one minute you will be able to try again.
- Reset your account by clicking on 'Send password reset code'.
- You will receive a code sent to the email address you provided.
- Enter that code into the Password reset code box and click on 'Verify code'.
I can't log in using my social media account
- If you register through social media, and later delete your social media account, you will lose your My Account.
The system does not recognise my new password
- To log in you will need to use the email address and password that you entered when you created your account.
- You are able to reset your own password. Look for the ‘forgot your password?’ link on the My Account sign-in page. This will send a password reset code to your email address.
Other help information
- My Account FAQs
- Council tax help
- Housing benefits and council tax support help
- For any other My Account issues, please contact the My Account support team by telephone 020 8825 7733 – Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.