Private rented property licensing application

If you own or manage a privately rented house in multiple occupation (HMO) in Ealing it will be a legal requirement to obtain a property licence. In some areas of the borough you will also need a licence to rent out a house or flat to a single household.

For more information go to private rented property licensing.