You will need your PCN number and vehicle registration number to pay your fine (PCN).
If you have received an enforcement agent (bailiff) letter you will need to contact them directly, as explained in the letter.
If you have lost your PCN number, you can get it by completing the request a penalty charge notice number form.
This is the easiest, most efficient way to pay.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Electron.
- If you have problems paying your parking ticket or penalty charge notice (PCN) online please contact customer services on 020 8825 6565.
Pay by telephone
- Please contact our 24-hour payment line on 020 8825 6565.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Electron.
Pay by post
- You can pay by post using postal orders or a cheque made payable to 'Ealing Council'
Please send your cheque or postal order to:
Ealing Council, Parking services, PO Box 46264, Ealing W5 2UN
- You must write your PCN number and vehicle registration number on the back of your postal order or cheque
- Do not send cash in the post.
Pay in person - by cash only
- Cash can be used to pay for PCNs at:
Vehicle Pound, Units 20–22, Whitby Avenue, Park Royal, London NW10 7SF
- The Pound will be accepting cash payments only between 9am to 7pm, Monday to Sunday. A receipt will be issued when you pay. Please make sure you take your receipt in case there are any questions about your payment
- We will try to help you as soon as possible, but during peak times (e.g. lunchtime) you may experience a longer waiting time
- PCNs cannot be paid in person at Perceval House.