In order to pay your parking ticket (penalty charge notice (PCN)) you will need your PCN number and vehicle registration number.
- If you have received an enforcement agent letter you will need to contact the assigned enforcement agent directly, as detailed on the letter.
Pay a parking ticket online
This is the easiest, most efficient way to pay.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Electron.
- If you have problems paying your parking ticket online please contact customer Services on (020) 8825 6565.
- Please contact our 24-hour payment line on (020) 8825 6565
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Electron.
- You can pay by post using postal orders or a cheque made payable to Ealing Council.
- You must write your PCN number and vehicle registration number on the back of your postal order or cheque.
- Do not send cash in the post.
- Please send your cheque or postal order to:
Ealing Council, Parking Services, PO Box 46264, Ealing W5 2UN
- You can pay in person using cheque, postal order, credit and debit cards by visiting:
Customer Service Centre, Perceval House, 14-16 Uxbridge Road, Ealing W5 2HL
Opening hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (times may alter)
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Switch/Maestro and Electron.
- Please avoid peak times (e.g. lunch times) as you may experience longer waiting times.
Please note: Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to Ealing Council.