Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
You will need your PCN number and vehicle registration number to pay your fine (PCN).
Please note: If you have received an enforcement agent letter you will need to contact the assigned enforcement agent directly, as detailed on the letter.
Pay a parking ticket online
This is the easiest, most efficient way to pay.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Electron.
- If you have problems paying your parking ticket online please contact Customer Services on 020 8825 6565.
- Please contact our 24-hour payment line on 020 8825 6565.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Electron.
- You can pay by post using postal orders or a cheque made payable to "Ealing Council".
- You must write your PCN number and vehicle registration number on the back of your postal order or cheque.
- Do not send cash in the post.
- Please send your cheque or postal order to:
Ealing Council, Parking Services, PO Box 46264, Ealing W5 2UN
- Cash only can be used to pay PCNs at Vehicle Pound, Units 20–22, Whitby Avenue, Park Royal, London NW10 7SF.
- The Pound will be accepting cash payments only between 9am to 7pm, Monday to Sunday. A receipt will be issued upon payment, please make sure you take your receipt in case there is any later query about your payment.
- We will try to accommodate you as soon as possible, however, please be aware that during peak times (eg lunchtime) you may experience a longer waiting time.
- Please be aware that PCNs cannot be paid in person at Perceval House.