Moving traffic fines

We use CCTV cameras to improve road safety. Our CCTV cameras record moving traffic and bus lane rule-breaking, such as driving in a bus lane during restricted hours or taking a restricted turn. 

How to pay a moving traffic penalty charge notice

The council will send a penalty charge notice (PCN) by post to the vehicle's registered keeper, within 28 days from the date of breaking of a traffic rule. It is the registered keeper - not the driver of the vehicle - who is legally responsible for paying the PCN.

You can view the video footage to see why you were fined.

If you think the PCN has been wrongly issued, you can challenge the PCN.

Pay a traffic PCN

Bus lane fines

How to pay a bus lane ticket