Disabled permits are available to residents who have a disabled bay located outside or adjacent to, their home and who also have a valid Blue Badge. Disabled permits cost £30 per year.
The name of the road in which the disabled bay is located will be noted on the permit along with your permit number, vehicle registration and the expiry date of the permit. When displaying the disabled permit you will be entitled to park in any disabled bay located on the road noted on the permit without needing to display your disabled badge.
Anyone displaying a valid disabled badge will still be permitted to park in any disabled bay in the borough, including the one installed adjacent to your home.
Apply by post
Applications can only be made through the post. Applications take 10 working days to process from the date we receive your application.
- Download the disabled permit application form.
- One proof of residency, such as a utility bill, council tax bill, bank statement or wage slip. The proof must be dated within the last month, please only send us a copy.
- Vehicle registration document (V5C/Vehicle log book) - please only send us a copy.
- Make sure you include a copy of your Blue Badge (front and back).
- Payment can be made by cheque or postal order (made payable to Ealing Council). Please do not send cash in the post.
- Please send your application and payment to:
Ealing Council, Parking services, PO Box 46264, Ealing W5 2UN
It is the applicants responsibility to ensure they renew their permit before its expiry date. An application form, payment and supporting documents will need to be supplied each year on renewal of the permit.