Dropped kerb enforcement

Apply to register your dropped kerb

If you are having trouble with vehicles blocking your driveway, you can register your dropped kerb for enforcement with us. Once this has been done you will be given a drop kerb reference number and can then ask us to issue a penalty charge notice to any vehicles blocking your driveway. 

Before you start

Complete this form if you are an Ealing resident who has a dropped kerb outside your property. You cannot apply if your dropped kerb is shared with another property.

We will not enforce a dropped kerb during controlled parking zone (CPZ) hours if the vehicle is in a parking bay and has a permit. 

You will need

  • Proof of address
  • Photo of dropped kerb. 

Uploading supporting documents

You will be asked to upload some documents; Proof of address, photo of dropped kerb.   

  • Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
  • Zip files cannot be uploaded
  • We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
  • There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB. 

What happens next

You will be given a dropped kerb reference number within ten working days. Please check My Account for updates. 
Once registered, you will be able to report a vehicle parking in front of your dropped kerb, by quoting the reference number.

This form should take approximately three minutes to complete. 

Apply to register your dropped kerb