North Acton Playing Fields
- Start and finish: Tennis Centre Sports Shop at the corner of Noel Road and Eastfields Road, North Acton
- Distance: 1.18 km (0.7 miles) per circuit
- Transport: Bus 440, underground West Acton, rail Acton Main Line
- Parking: Easy in surrounding streets
- Facilities: The sports shop sells ice creams and drinks when open. The shop is often closed in bad weather, and opening hours are shorter in the winter.
- Accessibility: This walk is suitable for wheelchairs
This is an easy and level walk around North Acton Playing Fields. One circuit should take 20 minutes.
From the Tennis Centre Sports Shop or the information board walk north along Eastfields Road, but inside the park, past the entrance to the tennis courts. Go past the pavilion, and at the corner of the park turn left along the orange hoggin path. At the next corner go outside the park (as there is no path inside the park), and walk down the pavement of Westfields Road. After the building called Westfield Lodge, cut back into the park and walk down the path that's parallel to the road. After the playground, turn left, and this path will take you back to your starting point. Do another two circuits to make up an hour's walk.