Northolt Village Community Centre
Address: The Manor House, Ealing Road, Northolt, Middlesex UB5 6AD
Telephone: 020 8845 0643
Fax: 020 8845 0643
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9.30am-10.30pm, Saturday 9.30am-11.30pm, Sunday 9.30am-10.30pm
Office hours: 10.30am-3.30pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Two large lawns for outside activities
- Brick barbeque
- Picnic tables
- Model railway locomotive track around perimeter of centre grounds
- White boards and flip chart stands
- Tressle tables
Room capacity: The rooms vary in size and accommodate 7-120 people.
The centre is available for private hire.
Ground floor only - front and rear ramp. Disabled toilet.
- Parking available
- Underground: Northolt (Central line)
- Bus: E10, 90 120, 282, 398 (Wednesday mobility bus), 979 (Thursday mobility bus)