Greenford Community Centre
Address: 170 Oldfield Lane South, Greenford UB6 9JS (access via Wordsworth Avenue)
Tel: (020) 8578 2712 Option 4 (Room Hire)
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Weekday out-of-hours and Saturday and Sundays by arrangement.
Office hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Four multi-purpose rooms and hall for community use
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking available including designated disability parking bays to front and rear car parks
The centre is available for private hire, from meeting rooms and craft workshop spaces through to conference facilities and a large hall for hire. The Greenford Community Centre can cater to the needs of a range of businesses, clubs and societies, charities and families looking for a space.
The rooms vary in size and accommodate 15-80 people.
- Day Centre for older people in Ealing
- Adults and children's leisure and sport activities
- Adults and children's education classes
- Ward councillors’ surgeries
- Filming possible
Disability parking space and full disability access to the hall and the ground floor of the main building (wheelchair ramp).
Disabled toilets available on the ground floor.
Own transport: free parking in the community centre car park
Underground: Greenford (Central line)
Rail: Greenford (local service)
Bus: 92, 105, 95, E6, E7, E10
The centre is a ten-minute walk from Greenford Broadway.