Help with school travel costs

You can apply for travel assistance to school for children aged five to 16 years and from a low-income family (not special educational needs - SEND*). 

Children from low income families are defined in legislation as those entitled to free school meals, or whose family receives the maximum level of Working Tax Credit.

The parent or guardian with whom the child lives should complete the travel assistance application form.

Return the form, together with any relevant documents, to: Pupil support team, Perceval House 3/SE/2, 14-16 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2HL

Ealing Council's travel assistance policy

For more information please contact pupil support services on 020 8825 5566.

 *Separate transport arrangements are in place for children with special educational needs or for children over the age of 16 years.