Getting home-owner documents

You can ask us to send you some documents relating to your home. You will need to pay for some of these. Some examples are listed below:

  • Major works - Statement, invoice
  • Service charge - Statement, estimate, final accounts
  • Ground rent notice
  • Copies of Right to Buy documents
  • Copy of notice of intention (for major works)
  • Copy of S20 (Section 20 - major works consultation notice)
  • Copy of S20B (Section 20B notice - served if we have not invoiced within 18 months of S20)
  • Copy of first invoice 
  • Request an invoice
  • Insurance schedule/ endorsement 
  • Copy of lease 
  • Copy of plan A (estate plan)
  • Copy of plan B (block plan).