Getting home-owner documents

Request a document

Complete this form to request a document from home ownership services, if you are a homeowner, managing agent, legal or authorised representative.  

Before you start

We are unable to provide documents that are more than six years old.

You will need to pay an administration fee for some documents: 

  • Copies of the lease
  • Copy of plans
  • Insurance schedule/endorsement.

You will need

  • Property address
  • Your service charge/major works account number, if you are homeowner 
  • Right to buy account number, if you are a council tenant
  • A credit or debit card, if you need to pay an administration fee 
  • The financial year for any estimates, final accounts or ground rent documents.

Uploading supporting documents

We may ask you to upload some documents.

  • Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt) 
  •  Zip files can't be uploaded 
  • We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png  
  • There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB. 

What happens next

We will send out the document within 10 working days. If we cannot do this, we will tell you when you can expect to get the document.

This form should take approximately five minutes to complete. 

Start form