Anyone can use this form to ask us for information or data we hold.
Before you start
First check our publication scheme, which is a guide to what is normally publicly available online. You can also search our website to see if the information you want is already available.
You do not have to tell us why you want the information, but the more details you include, the easier it is for us to give the information you need. If we need more information, we will contact you.
Your request must include:
- Your name
- Whether you prefer to receive a copy of the record on paper or by email
- A description of the information you want (please be as specific as possible).
Do not use this form to:
- Ask for information about yourself or personal information about someone else. You will need to make a subject access request
- Make a complaint.
Most requests are free, but you may be asked to pay a small amount for things like printing, photocopying, scanning and postage.
You will need
- Contact details (address or email address), so we can reply to you
- Description of the information you want.
Uploading supporting documents
You will be able to upload documents.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
We will try to search and find the information you asked for. We may not be able to give you the information if it is exempt, takes longer than 18 hours or we do not hold it.
We will contact you if you need to pay to get the information.
We will answer your request and send the information within 20 working days or contact you if we need more information from you. If we cannot give you the information, we will let you know why.
This form should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.