The council provides a free graffiti removal service for all council owned, commercial and residential property, including street furniture and utility companies.
To request graffiti removal
Email: email@example.com or
Contact Grimebusters - our 24-hour, 7 day a week hotline:
Tel: (020) 8825 8825 - the council will aim to take action within 24 hours.
We will need:
- the location of the graffiti, eg the exact address or as much information as possible - opposite, on the side wall, on garage doors, rear of premises etc
- the surface the graffiti is on, eg brick wall, metal door, glass window etc (we cannot remove etching)
- the colour of the graffiti
- any issues with access to the location
- if the graffiti is offensive please state
We aim to remove 90% of all reported graffiti by the next working day when reported before 4pm.
Graffiti is a criminal offence and should be reported to the local Police on (020) 8810 1212 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.