Use this form to report graffiti or posters, stickers or bill-boards that have been put up illegally.
Before you start
You will need
- Location of the graffiti or fly-posters, include the nearest door number or landmark
- Description of the graffiti or fly-posters
- To tell us if the graffiti is racial or offensive
- Photo (if you have one).
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents. For example, a photo of the graffiti or fly-poster.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
We aim to clear within 24 hours if it is offensive (racist, homophobic, hate speech etc), otherwise we aim to clear within two working days.
This form should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.